Welcome to roseauriver.ca and trust that your visit has been pleasant and informative.
- This website is intended to provide general information and is subject to change without notice.
- The user accepts that he or she is browsing this website at entirely their own risk.
- The user should be aware that mistakes do appear from time to time. Every effort is made to keep content up-to-date, but the camp cannot guarantee the accuracy of content at all times.
- All content (including text, images, and downloadable files) contained on this website are the property of Roseau River Bible Camp and/or CSSM Ministries, or are used with the permission of respective copyright holders. Text and images may not be copied or distributed without prior consent.
- Please do not distribute PDF files or provide direct links to them as they may be changed without notice.
- Some links may direct users away from this website. The camp does not control or necessarily endorse the content found on external websites.
- Webmasters wishing to link to this website are asked to contact the camp first.
- Online Forms
- Online forms are made available as a convenience to the public.
- Improper use or attempts to circumvent the security result in action being taken by the camp in order to protect itself and other users. The camp reserves the right to deny access to any user on these grounds.
- It is the responsibility of the user to be truthful and provide accurate information when using the online forms. Misrepresentation may result in cancellation of forms submitted by the user.
- The user is also responsible to follow up to ensure submissions have been received by the camp office.
- The camp cannot guarantee that communications to or from website will not be intercepted. The camp does use a secure SSL connection for certain portions of the website in order to provide appropriate protection of user's private information.
- Online payments are processed by Paypal® and are governed by their terms.
- Any legal disputes arising out of use of the website are subject to the laws of the Province of Manitoba.
If you have any questions or concerns, we would appreciate your feedback.